The success of the California Climate Hub in engaging land management stakeholders on management practices, decision support tools and climate and weather information is achieved through close coordination with other USDA, federal, and state agencies along with university and NGO partners.
- California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA)
- California Landscape Conservation Cooperative (CA LCC)
- California Natural Resources Agency
- California Nevada Climate Applications Program (CNAP)
- Southwest Climate Science Center (SWCSC)
- USDA Agricultural Research Service (ARS)
- USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region
- USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
- University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources (UCANR)
- UC Davis College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- UC Davis John Muir Institute of the Environment (JMIE)
- Western Regional Climate Center (WRCC)
Please contact us if your organization may be interested in partnering with the California Climate Hub to share ideas, contacts, and expertise.